Monday, May 3, 2010

CC

I forgot to add a title to my last post. That's weird.

This is my 200th post! To celebrate, I finally made some changes to my blog.

It still looks pretty boring, but considering it's the first time I've changed anything since my blog debuted about 28 months ago, this is pretty significant. Here's what's new:

--I have a new picture! You have to admit, I'm looking pretty good there.

--The banner is no longer misleading (it said I was living in New York, but I've been back in Utah for nine months now).

--I've added a number of blogs I follow to the sidebar. See Marlene, I told you you were forgiven!

--Right above that, I've added a button you can click and become an official follower of Amateur Blog at the Apollo! Go ahead, stroke my ego.

--If you want to leave a comment, you'll now do so in a pop-up window, and fill in one of those word-verification thingies. Now I won't have to reject all the weird spam comments full of weird links and Wingdings. Mmmm....wingdings....

That's it for now. Maybe when I get to post number 400 I'll consider changing the color scheme.

1 comment:

M. McCune said...

Hurray!

Thanks Jeff! Love the changes. Congrats on your 200th post.