Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Star crossed lovers

There's been a bunch of celebrity breakups this week. Whenever a couple splits up it's sad (especially when children are involved), but even more sad is that with celebrities it's never unexpected.

That being said...out of the big stars who I've learned are single again in the past 36 hours, here's the order I'd ask them out in:

4) Scarlett Johansson (Looks like the newly crowned "Sexiest Man Alive" finally realized Scarlett is extremely overrated as a sex symbol. She did, however, take part in what is probably my favorite SNL sketch so far this season)
3) Vanessa Hudgens (I'll be her new Wildcat)
2) Anna Friel (She'd probably get tired of me insisting that she speak in an American accent and act like Chuck from Pushing Daisies)
1) Elizabeth Hurley (I would insist that she retain her British accent, and that she do no acting whatsoever)

Clearly, I only blog about really important things these days.

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Nice. Scarlett Johansson is overrated.

Kate said...

I think you and Elizabeth Hurley would make the most awesome couple. Hands down.

angelalois said...

No Eva Longoria? (PS loved SJ on SNL)

angelalois said...

OK I just went back and watched the SNL skit. WHY is that one your favorite??

M. McCune said...

I've always loved Liz. She is getting older but still the hottest.

Couldn't agree more about the overratedness of Scarlett.

M. McCune said...

No jeff, MY blog posts suck without a picture. Besides your always has an amazing picture...of you...on the right!