Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coming attractions

After nearly three relatively uneventful months, November has already been action-packed. A bunch of stuff has happened that I want to chronicle in this space, but since I'm now surprisingly busy I'm not able to do so in a timely manner. But stay tuned for tape-delayed coverage of:

  • my new job
  • my new church calling
  • my sister's wedding
  • the current dominance of sports villains, exemplified by the Yankees' recent World Series victory
  • the thrilling conclusion of the pop song countdown
  • the debut of my next serialized idea, which will mesh religion and reality TV
  • and much much more!

November sweeps are in full swing here on Amateur Blog at the Apollo. Don't miss a second of it!

10 comments:

M. Gordon said...

Dude ... start with the job ... inquiring minds want to know ...

angelalois said...

ooooh boy I'm excited. I find that I make a list on a notepad in the kitchen of things I don't want to forget to blog about. but this is an even better idea since it keeps us in serious anticipation.

Janelle said...

Congrats on the job!

Jill said...

What is your new job?

Jill said...

You are leaving us hanging here

Cristi Johnson said...

you're killing me smalls. what's the job?

Kate said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person behind on my blogging. But yes, please do tell us about your job!

Jill said...

Kelly Boyce says, "What's your job" followed by raucous laughter

jeff said...

Kelly laughs no matter what was just said.

I'll write about my job soon, I promise, but don't get your hopes up too much. It's nothing spectacular (the job, I mean; the writing, of course, will be amazing).

Jill said...

I know, that's why i put that. She was watching me type it