Monday, October 13, 2008

You all, everybody

Thanks to my recent injuries and illnesses, my laziness when healthy, and the full episode player on ABC.com, I have now watched all four seasons of Lost.

It's an ok show, good enough that I'll likely keep watching when new episodes resume, but I'd rank it behind 24 and Twin Peaks, which basically puts it in last place among dramas I've watched more than one season of (I'm more of a sitcom and sports kind of guy).

My opinion of the show might go up if something were to happen to Kate. She's gorgeous, but I can't stand her.

Now I need to find something else to distract me from looking for a job. I'm pretty sure I can watch old Miami Vice episodes on Hulu...

3 comments:

Lady Holiday said...

You can watch old Miami Vice and A-Team episodes on nbc.com I'm pretty sure.

angelalois said...

so is your title there a driveshaft reference? we're losties as well. for awhile I'd go on the abc message boards and read everyone's theories. some people get WAAAAAY to into it. I'm not that crazy. it's addicting, if a bit too dramatic sometimes. Jack's probably the one who annoys me the most.

jeff said...

Of course it's a Driveshaft reference. They're my favorite band on that show. (Least favorite too, I suppose...)